Things To Consider Before Your Appointment
RSI currently offers an innovative, functional Workman’s Compensation Program. This program developed by Board Certified Specialist in Orthopedics as well as movement Science Pain Specialist, synthesizes the current research and testing to determine:
- How to get patients back to work
- Identify those at risk for not returning
This is done with functional training and testing that replicates work tasks, as well as standard Outcome Measure tools:
- Evaluation of functional capacity
RSI uses the innovative Örebro Musculoskeletal Questionnaire, which can identify patients at risk of developing persistent pain. It is advocated for musculoskeletal work injured populations.
Rehabilitation takes place in our state of the art clinics, which offer both land and aquatic based therapy.
We currently have contracts and see employees from:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Provider Network
And are also contracted with:
- One Call (aka Align Network)